Job Description: Pipe Organist and Choir Director
Saints John and Andrew Parish, Binghamton, NY
Duties and Responsibilities: includes, but not limited to the following;
- Weekend liturgies; weddings and funerals when requested.
- Becoming aware of the principles of the Catholic Liturgy.
- Working with our cantor at Sunday Liturgy.
- Maintaining equipment and resources for music ministry.
- Ensuring that all involved in music ministry are in compliance with “Protecting God’s Children” in the Diocese of Syracuse.
Present Pandemic Times: 4pm Saturday, 10:30am Sunday
Normal Times: 4pm Saturday, 8:30 and 11:30am Sunday
Our organ is located in the choir loft, there is no elevator
For additional information regarding qualifications, education, and experience please email the parish at: